Four Waters Engineering, Inc. (4Waters) is looking for an EIT to join our team in Greenville. This position offers the opportunity for a skilled, motivated, enthusiastic individual to work with our team of water, wastewater and stormwater professionals on a variety of project types including treatment facilities, transmission and collection systems, pump stations, drainage systems, and more.
Successful candidate will have the following:
- 0-3 years of experience in infrastructure engineering industry
- Bachelor’s level degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Certified EIT or ability to obtain EIT certification
- Working knowledge of GIS, engineering design programs (AutoCAD, etc.), and/or hydraulic modeling software
- Diverse skills and professional interests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work as part of a design team on projects including civil/site design, grading and drainage plans, and utility and stormwater infrastructure design.
- Develop erosion and sediment control plans and stormwater management plans in compliance with local, state, and/or federal regulations and permit requirements.
- Perform and assist with hydrologic and hydraulic evaluations/modeling, conceptual designs, and asset management.
- Assist in preparation of written reports and documentation, project correspondence, drawings, and specifications for studies, design, permitting, and construction.
- Perform and participate in field work and site visits including construction administration and observation support.
- Interact with clients, subconsultants, regulatory agencies, and contractors using strong communication and interpersonal skills.
At 4Waters, we are committed to a culture that helps our employees develop personally and professionally. When you work for 4Waters, your ideas matter, you're always learning, and you're in a position to have a positive effect on the community. 4Waters Offers professional development, challenging work, competitive benefits, and a team-oriented environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.